Friday, September 7, 2012

Mommy and Me


Just thought I'd start posting about Paisley and my matching outfits. . .
We are cool like that.


Me: blouse// thrifted pants// F21-refashioned by me
necklace/earrings// gift from hubby {Hawaii}
Shoes//TJ Maxx

Paisley: Skirt// Thrifted Jean jacket// Gap
Drake University Onsie and headband// Made by me

Lets see if we can still do this when she is a teenager. :)

PS. I feel bad for m lack of posts lately. I am sorry. My stupid computer is stupid.
The stupid thing deleted over 600 of my pictures from this summer that I meant to blog about.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Hopefully we will be able to dump this STUPID computer soon and get a new one.
We are working on it now. And then I will be a blogging fiend!
But for now, I blog from my phone when I can and occasionally when the stupid computer
allows me to.
Thanks. . .
{This simple post took me over an hour to do because of the stupid computer.}

Photobucket

No comments: