Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Post from Stay Gold, Autumn

Today I get to have the wonderful Autumn from the cute blog,
Stay Gold, Autumn.
(Link Below)
She has provided us with a marvelous receipe for Pecan Cookies!
I cannont WAIT to make these.
My mouth is watering as I am typing this up...
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Autumn and I blog here.
Being from the south, my family loves pecans (puh-cons). Here is a really easy cookie recipe we love to make with them. Yummy!


Butter pecan cookies
Ingredients
1/3 cup of pecans
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/3 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
Makes 12 cookies

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350
Put pecans on cookie sheet
Bake pecans for 9-10 minutes
Let pecans cool
Chop pecans finely (keep pecans separate)
Soften butter and beat for a minute in a bowl
Put vanilla in the bowl
Mix pecans into the bowl
Put sugar onto the cookie sheet
Roll cookie dough into balls
Flatten with hand (or bottom of cup)
Put sugar on tops of cookies
Bake for 12-15 minutes

Please hop over to my blog and tell me if you end up making them :)

~~~

Tell me if you make them as well, I am not a good baker so I am sure yours will be better than mine, but that wont stop me from eating an entire batch I am sure!
Thanks Autumn!

Photobucket

No comments: