Friday, December 9, 2011

This is {ONE} of my Happy Places

You know those days where you just need to "Go to your Happy Place?"
Something about the Christmas season has got me saying this a lot more frequently.
{Maybe its just because I'm prego--I dunno}
I have a few different happy places.
One of them is Cancun.
The other is Disneyland.
I also love being anywhere with my hubby.
And the last is a quaint little shop in Gardner Village called, Anastasia's Attic.
Have you ever been there?
Its seriously a little piece of magic straight out of a fairy tale!

You come in and the music just enchants you!
You are immediately drawn to either
A}Their fairy nook
B} The Pirate Corner
or
C} Any other corner because they are all so mesmerizing!

You can even get a Fairy Kiss if you ask one of the fabulous ladies up at the counter.
{These are my favorite!}




Something about it is just so enchanting!
I could seriously spend all day there.

They do these cute little bargains all the time and fun little events.
Fun stories like The Fairy Trap Dress
Queen of Hearts Celebration
Are just a FEW of my favorite things.

What about YOU? Where is YOUR happy place?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Disneyland is definitely my happy place ;) It's where dreams come true, including mine of getting engaged ;) ;) ;) Yay!

Kylee said...

Disneyland is definitely one of my happy places! And I haven't been to the Harry Potter themepark yet, but I'm betting it'd be on this list too ;) Haha

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love this post :) haha because who doesn't love Disneyland!

Taylor Ann said...

ok, DARLING. where on earth do I find this place?!

Laura said...

Wow, I love this blog. I found it through a friend. You are so fun to read!