Friday, September 16, 2011
The Things I USED to Believe
*I always thought my toys would come alive when I wasnt looking.
*I also thought that if I concentrated hard enough either A} I could talk to animals B}Fly or C}move things with my mind.
* I used to believe that if I pulled my hair hard enough, it would grow.
* I used to believe that the flower girl and ring bearer at weddings HAD to get married when they grew up. AND I thought that whoever caught the garder and the bouquet HAD to marry each other as well.
* I used to believe that swearing was just saying, “I swear!”
* I used to believe that on films when the cast came up on the end of films 'in order of appearance' it meant how good-looking they were. I always got confused watching the hunchback of notre dame, where frolo came before phoebus!
*When a movie was rated "G" I thought it stood for "Giggles"
*I used to think that in the song "Tiny Dancer" the lyrics were "Hold me closer Tony Danza"
* I also thought that if I lied, my nose would grow like Pinnocio.