Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. You should always take time to: cuddle with your Prince Charming and tell him how much you love and appreciate him. Actually, you should always take time to do that with everyone in your life you love.
2. Kindness of strangers make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for Halloween!

4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is the new Twilight movie trailer.
6. If I could, I would turn back time just to relive those first few dates with my hubby. {BEFORE he was my hubby of course!}
7. I rather like sleeping in. I dont get to do it too often. Its a luxury.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!




Photobucket


1 comment:

Kylee said...

so cute! i love all of your posts. I may be doing a giveaway to the midnight showing of the new twilight movie from my work! I'll keep you posted :)