Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So Sleepy

So for some odd reason, I actually slept really well last night, but I am sooo sleepy today!

Gav and I started to fall asleep in the bedroom upstairs, but it was too hot, so we went downstairs to the nice cool room. I know I slept well because I only remember waking up once and wondering where I was, totally confused. But then I fell right back asleep.
I do, however, remember having really weird dreams. (I always seem to have vivid, lifelike dreams. A lot of the time, they are complete stories with a beginning, middle and end.)


The dream was about the end of the world or something. I think it was because my mom had asked me if we had any food storage and that I should go stalk up on water. . .
Thanks for some freaky dreams, Mom.



{Me at work... shhh, dont tell my boss!}

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

being super tired after a good night of rest can mean only a one very sweet and wonderful thing...

Romanian Princess said...

That's it! I'm telling your boss! You look so cute in your glasses!