Monday, August 8, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Reggie}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."


---Peter Pan


This is my gorgeous friend, Rachael, but she goes by Reggie. We met down at Dixie State College when we both worked for the college newspaper. She has a great sense of humor and a super creative mind. I get really jealous of her sometimes because she lives such a glamourous life, spending all her time on movie sets. :) {soooo cool!} Here is a bit about her and her Happy Thoughts! Enjoy!


If we were on a first date I might tell you that I'm an actress, or at least I pretend to be; I'm afraid of the dark in the bathroom; I don't like being wrong but I'll admit it when I am; I like things to be efficient; I loathe driving; I don't like it when plans change but I also love a good adventure and doing things that make me feel like a carefree kid again; I'd rather have a bouquet of French Fries than flowers, but I won't turn flowers down; I believe in love like in the movies; I have two extra vertebrae in my neck; if I were having the worst day of my life I could go to the beach and everything would be okay. And that's the truth about me. Things That Make Me Happy:

1. My nieces and nephews, especially getting to see Madison every day
2. The temple, being endowed and what it means
3. Good music that inspires me: Secondhand Serenade, Michael Jackson, The Fray, Lifehouse, Celine Dion, Josh Groban, Rhythm of Love by The Plain White T's, etc.
4. Accomplishing goals, small and large
5. My memories of being on Glee :D
6. Thinking of the limitless possibilities the future holds (this also kinda scares me a little)
7. Daydreaming
8. Painting
9. Singing and dancing
10. Playing dress up


Thanks so much Reg!
XOXO
Photobucket

1 comment:

Reggie said...

You're the sweetest ever! Thanks Lauren!