Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Mandy}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."
---Peter Pan



This is my beautiful aunt, Mandy. She is super talented, so fun to be around and has the most beautiful family ever! I love her dearly! Here is a bit about her and her Happy Thoughts:

My name is Mandy and I'm an addict... Let me explain: I'm a mother of two beautiful children and been lucky enough to marry my best friend over 8 years ago. Happiness has been something I've been chasing for many many years. I've looked everywhere, done things I never thought I would do, been places I never thought I would go, all just to feel what happiness really feels like regardless whether it was permanent or temporary. After many falls and many painful trials, I am proud to say I have found happiness. It was in a place I never even thought to look and I didn't even have to look very far.. it was always there inside who I am and the choices I make. Happiness is a choice that we make on a daily basis. Does this mean my life is always easy? No, but I choose to get back up after I struggle and take that happiness back that I lost! I have so many blessings in my life that remind me on a daily basis of what leads me to my happy thoughts.

1.Holding hands with my husband & kids.
2.Listening to meaningful songs.
3.Running.
4.Surprising the kiddos.
5.A clean home (very rare).
6.A good read.
7.Sunday nap/a good nights rest.
8.Team Mandy (my support system)
9.Laughing. Best medicine ever.
10.Checking off an accomplishment on my list to do.
Thanks so much Mandy!
XOXO
Check out Mandy's awesome blog here.

Photobucket

No comments: