Friday, August 19, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Heiporo}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."
  ---Peter Pan



This beauty is Heiporo. She and I went to high school together, and she doesnt know how much I looked up to her! She was so friendly, funny and talented. No matter what, she took the time to say hello and ask how you were doing. Her adorable daughter is Sophie, and couldnt get any cuter!

Troy and I have been married for 5 years! It's crazy how time flies when you're in love! :) Sophie, our little princess is 20 months old. I currently attend UVU and am loving life. I write fiction and children's books in those moments when I am inspired to. I love to read and think everyone should because reading promotes imagination. I never want to grow up and I believe that the best way to get through this life is to laugh. So without further ado...some things that make me happy...



1. Asking my little girl, Sophie, where her "cheezy face" is and watching her smile and squint her eyes while batting her eyelashes...Cutest. Thing. Ever.

2. That momentary feeling of weightlessness in which you feel like you're flying as you speed over a bump in the road. Yes, I delight in putting my hands up like I'm on a roller coaster. :)

3. Joking around with my darling husband and kicking his trash at Call of Duty...Love you babe!

4. Finding happiness in the Gospel again when I had missed out on it for years...

5. Spending time with family and laughing so hard it hurts...

6. Reminiscing about my childhood--Like the time I lit our toaster oven on fire and had to wake my mom from her nap and tell her there was a fire in the kitchen. I was only two... :)

7. The feeling I get when I remember what it was like seeing my husband (before he was my husband) for the first time. Yes, there is definitely, definitely such a thing as Love at first sight...

8. Watching reality TV and contemplating what could have possessed someone to try out for such a show but secretly wishing that I was on the show myself...Oh Survivor...How I love thee...
9. Making friends and making memories with them...

10. Writing a story and finding it years later when I had forgotten all about it and being surprised by how good it actually is...

Thanks for letting me share! ♥

Photobucket

No comments: