Thursday, July 21, 2011

Confessions of a Mormon Housewife

 -Sometimes when I drop things like cheerios in the kitchen, I kick it under the table with my foot. What?
- If all the dishes in the sink wont fit in the dish washer, I let the rest of them soak in water and wait for the load to be done so I can switch it out instead of just washing the dishes by hand.
- I am guilty of forcing my husband to eat tv dinners instead of making something myself.
- Sometimes instead of actually dusting something, I just blow it real hard. (Or I dust it with a sock)
- I usually just vaccum around things like the couch, shelf, table.
- I am guilty of going grocery shopping and spending over $50 and coming home with nothing healthy at all.
- When I dont know where to put an article of clothing, it usually just ends up in the hamper.
- Sometimes I cant help but snooze off in Sunday school.

I'm done confessing, although I'm sure there are more. What are your dirty little secrets?

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I don't even know where my iron is because I insist on using febreze to get the wrinkles out. and if the wrinkles are really bad, then I febreze it and then use a blow dryer. Clint's mom thinks I'm fabulous, I'm sure of it haha

The Daley Fam said...

Just wait until you're a mom! Your confession list will be never ending. For instance, I never in a million years thought I would stoop as low as to wipe my kids snot on their own shirt. 3 years and 2 1/2 kids later, if there's not a tissue in sight, you better believe it's going on their shirt. But don't worry, the inside, where nobody can see it. :) Sick, I know.

Brock Bybee said...

I would confess that I have little Mormon housewife secrets, but then again, I'm a single guy so mine aren't as relevant. Great post though.