Thursday, July 21, 2011
Confessions of a Mormon Housewife
- If all the dishes in the sink wont fit in the dish washer, I let the rest of them soak in water and wait for the load to be done so I can switch it out instead of just washing the dishes by hand.
- I am guilty of forcing my husband to eat tv dinners instead of making something myself.
- Sometimes instead of actually dusting something, I just blow it real hard. (Or I dust it with a sock)
- I usually just vaccum around things like the couch, shelf, table.
- I am guilty of going grocery shopping and spending over $50 and coming home with nothing healthy at all.
- When I dont know where to put an article of clothing, it usually just ends up in the hamper.
- Sometimes I cant help but snooze off in Sunday school.
I'm done confessing, although I'm sure there are more. What are your dirty little secrets?