Monday, October 22, 2012

Blogger of the Week-Recently Roached


Top o' the mornin to ye!
Today I have two posts for you... One is to introduce you to my blogger of the week, 
and you'll just have to wait to see the other, which I will post in a few minutes.
Jena is here posting today from her blog, Recently Roached.
Let me just tell you that she is the bomb.com
Seriously, go check her out. I love her sense of humor and her awesome writing abilities. 
You wont be disappointed, I promise.

***

I thought I'd share some fun (maybe?) facts about my dork-wad self with y'all using the letters of Lauren's name. Who doesn't like a good acronym?



Loud (obnoxiously so) sream singer: I'm the sibling (or neighbor) that nobody likes. I belt into song at the drop of a hat, and let me just admit... it's no ear-gasm for ya. It only worsened when Adele waltzed into my ears. Thankfully my husband has this disease, too... aka we are awesome road trip buds.

Anal: I'm a few lint rollers short of a full-fledged OCD, but there are some things that I am absolutely anal retentive about. The bed. Yes husband, I know we're just going to mess it up again in 12 hours... but let's be real it's not that hard. At least adjust the decorative pillows, that's all I ask!

Unreasonably addicted to marshamallow puff: I can't explain it, but it's my thigh's best friend (or worst enemy, depending on your point of view).

Ridiculous: I not only have the boobs of an 11-year-old, I also have her brains. Just about. Laughing is my favorite thing in the world. I like to bust a gut at just about anything, but poop jokes truly take the cake. (That's a bit of a disturbing mental image.) Farting gets me every. single. time.

Ever crafting: My life motto (because I'm not fabulously wealthy) is "I can make that!" It's kinda in my genes; my mom is pretty dang handy with a hot glue gun. Pinterest doesn't help; it constantly makes me want to channel my inner Martha Stewart. Maybe one day, I'll get a new hobby... like learning how to cook. Betcha Grahm would appreciate that one.

New husband: (Well, kinda). Grahm is the donut at the end of my rainbow. Fo shiz. I married up, way up. He's a super smart engineer, and I'm a copy editor. We're not so secretly hoping to pop out the next Einstien baby wonderchild who's amazing at English and science. It can happen, right?



Visit me here!

Photobucket

No comments: