Friday, October 26, 2012

13 Days of Halloween-Day VIII Movies

.
Ever seen the movie, "Lady in White?"
It's one of my families favorites.
This is what IMDb says about it:

Locked in a school closet during Halloween 1962,
young Frank witnesses the ghost of a young girl and the man who murdered her years ago.
Shortly afterward he finds himself stalked by the killer and is soon drawn to an old house
where a mysterious Lady In White lives.
As he discovers the secret of the woman he soon finds that the killer may be someone close to him

When Frank first see's the young ghosty girl, she is humming a tune...
"Did you ever see a dream walking? Well I have..."


And it's always been super spooky whenever we hear the song.
Awhile ago, my mom and I were diehard Medium fans and on one episode, that song came on
and we slowly turned our heads to look at each other. We blinked once and then laugh/screamed.
Good times.

Some of our other favorite Halloween movies are:


Obviously nothing too scary...
What are YOUR favorite movies?
I'm sure I forgot some and time is running out to watch all these classics!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I have never seen Lady in White, sounds good! OOh, and I love Hocus Pocus and Goonies!

Dad said...

You forgot "Young Frankenstein"!!!

Gentri said...

A very good list! :) I am not really a Van Helsing fan (actually, not at all. haha!) but the rest are good! Even though I haven't seen Lady in White. Is it somewhat spooky.

Unknown said...

I love all these movies! Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my faces!!