Happy Wednesday everyone. . .
Just gearing up to say farewell to summer and say "Well hello" to fall.
Aka my favorite time of year.
Let hope Iowa's fall is everything I am hoping for...
It's been awhile since I have done a link up, so I thought I'd give
Gentri Lee's 7 Questions a whirl.
Ready, set, go!
1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
I really like peaches and cottage cheese. Is that even weird? Gavin says it is... But then HE likes carrots and peanut butter. Gross. Post on THAT here
2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
Um, yeah... especially when I realize the picture I posted isnt as flattering as I thought.
3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
Gentri said... The Pixie Cut. AND I'd have to agree with her.
Emma Watson is a babe
4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?
I'd say the stars...
Because I learned here in Iowa that there are NO mountains here,
so its almost impossible to tell where the sun is in relation to time.
5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
I'm super excited for the big comfy sweaters.
I just got some super cute ones for cheap. Aka Thrifted.
6. Who is your style icon?
I love blogger fashion... is that even a thing? But seriously.
I also love Jennifer Aniston, Kate Beckinsale and Sophia Bush
7. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
Farmers markets, festivals, fairs, etc.