Thursday, March 8, 2012

No Awkward But A Whole Lot of Awesome

I usually really look forward to awkward and awesome posts on Thursdays, but surprisingly, nothing too awkward has happened this week.
Amazing.
But there has been some awesome stuff going on up here.
There was one surprise Gavin and I received yesterday and we are thrilled, but I cannot say what it is quite yet. We want to do some checking, double checking and praying to know whether its right.
Little Lady was quite active for a few days straight, but I think she wore herself out because everything has been kinda quiet the last 24 hours. She knows how to party.
We are in the middle of a transition at work where we are moving everything to the basement. Can be a bit overwhelming, but so far its been great! I think I wore myself out though... I apparently know how to party as well...
I am sleeping a bit better. Enough said! YAY!
I finished reading Hunger Games again just in time for the movie coming up.
My cold is getting better.... ok somewhat better.
Gavin is taking me out tonight. Dollar movies rock. Its pretty much all we can afford.
I am working on putting together a awesome goody bag for an upcoming giveaway.
Get excited.
Its been a great week so far... AND its almost the weekend.
Thank goodness... It feels like its been a long week.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Carlie said...

I hope that whatever the good news is works out!
And I am so excited for the Hunger Games movie too! HURRAH for finishing the book!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your blog tonight! So cute.
I love this post ... & am very happy to know that you reread "The Hunger Games". ;)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
much love, colie

theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com