Monday, March 19, 2012

Manic Monday




Today has been one of those days...
You know, where nothing goes right?
Ok I take that back, I DID sleep well last night, which has been a first in a LONG time.
But it took a turn for the worst when a little boy knocked over one of our stands, creating a domino effect and essentially wiped out half our store. Talk about a mess!
Lets just say I wear out easier in my third trimester than I did my second.
But on that note... I also went to the doc today (30 Weeks!) And everything is checking out good.
I now will start seeing him every two weeks to make sure everything is going well.
I cant believe how FAST time is flying! Little Lady will be here before we know it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

sounds like a monday to me! I hope tomorrow is better for you :)

Carlie said...

You're already 30 weeks? Time is flying by! =) And crazy about the domino effect the little boy had! You always see that kind of stuff in movies, but never in real life! =)