Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Breaking Dawn

'Ello friends!
Question for you Utah County peeps...
The midnight showing of Breaking Dawn is just around the corner and I would like to personally invite you to attend a Twilight Saga Marathon!

Click below for more info
{that rhymed!}

Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital invite

 
OR you can head on over to Kylee's blog.
She is giving away two tickets to a rented out theatre in Orem for the 6:45pm showing of Breaking Dawn
{the night before it comes out}

Gentri is ALSO doing a giveaway for these little Lovlies...
 


Click here to enter for the journals from Gentri
~AND~
the tickets from Kylee!
Good luck!

And let me know if you are interested in attending our Twilight Bash!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I would like to go. I'm debating on if I can go to them all...because I don't think I can. Thursday is a crazy homework night. Can you email out a reminder so I will remember to get stuff done the day before? :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wish I lived closer! I think my hubby and I will have to have our own pre-Dawn marathon here in Cal! :)