Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Hillywood Show

Have you guys ever seen or heard of
The Hillywood Show?

If the answer is no, then let me tell you about them!
First off, I dont know them at all, so I have not been asked to praise them,
they are just so creative and awesome,
I couldnt NOT say a little sumthin sumthin about them. :)
So these two sisters have been putting on their own little satire show online for years now, but their talent really took off when they got noticed for their Twilight Parody and since then, their page views have gotten over 4,000,000 hits!
Since then they have done parodies like Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter and all the Twilight videos.
They do this all with their own equipment, costumes, everything.
I am super amazed by their abilities and honestly am jealous I dont live in Vegas so I could be a part of it.
It is a dream of mine to be able to do stuff like this.
All I gotta say is, GOOD FOR THEM!
I added a few of their videos below. If you have time, watch all of them. They are super entertaining.
If you live in Utah and want to ATTEMPT to be as cool as them and make a video, let me know. :)











This is just the first Twilight Parody they have done.
They have done one for all the movies and each one is better than the last.
Click here to see more.



Click here to be taken to their website.
Here for their YouTube channel, they have so many more fun Parodies!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carlie said...

I didn't know about them before! They do a ton of parodies!

Megan Marie said...

this is such a cute blog!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

Kndbbdjk said...

Ha ha! These are so funny! :) Love it!

Whim Wham Life said...

Never heard of them, but how cool are they! I want to make fun videos! xoxo