Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see,
this our town of Halloween!

LOVE that movie!
Well... WOULD you like to see something strange?
I know always do!

Behold! Feast your eyes upon this!
{Dont worry, nothing pops out at you! Dont want to embarass you while your at work!}


I bet its Walt himself!

Or this one!

This ghost sighting happened during a routine maintenance check on Tower of Terror. If you look closely you can see faint figure pop up around the maintenance man in the seats around him.





Did you see it?!
If not check again around 1:23

Another one!



I love how this ghost is just watching all the riders. You know he is laughing.


I dont know about you, but I will DEFINITELY be chillin around Disneyland after I die.
It just makes sense.
:)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Gentri said...

I am SO glad you posted this! OH MY GOODNESS! AH! I don't know what to think!!

Alexis Kaye said...

haha can I hang around with you at disneyland when I die too :)

Dana Fox said...

free admission to disney land? i know where i'm heading when i die!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Robin said...

Ha! So wild! Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, I'd love to spend everyday there!

Enter my giveaway at:
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/