Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Sarah}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."
---Peter Pan


Sarah and I met at Dixie State College. We were on the service comittee together and I was immediately amazed by her HUGE HEART! We also taught dance together in St. George and she is so talented! I love her dearly!



I truly have so much to be thankful for in my my life! I just started making a list and it went on and on without my control! I kinda put a few more than 10...-First I have to start with Christ. I am so grateful for the atonement, prayer, the Plan of Salvation, scriptures, the principle of tithing, temples, and having THE gospel in my life.
-The constant weight-loss battle. It means I have plenty of food and I am not starving.
-Red lights. If I have to push my brakes and I actually stop at a red light... I have a functioning car.
-Seeing handprints on windows and food smears on the walls. This means there are happy children around
-Paying bills. This means I have a good job in a rough economy. This also means I have a lovely place to stay, with heating, water, air conditioning, and other amenities.
-Making shapes and pictures out of clouds
-The smell of fresh cut grass on a summer day
-1920's-1950's music
-Buying lemonade from children selling treats on the street corners.
-My goal of making at least one stranger smile EVERY day.
-My incredible family! I couldn't exist in a world without them!
-Chocolate Milk. 'Nough said.
-Disneyland- well anything Disney as far as I'm concerned! Especially my Disney Pin Trading collection. :)

Isnt she AWESOME!? Such a sweet heart and positive attitude!
Thanks Sarah!
XOXO
Photobucket

No comments: