Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


Today is a very special day, today my awesome brother, Levi (or I should say Elder Jones) got his mission call! Although we dont know where he is going quite yet... (We'll find out at 5:00 PM) I couldnt be more proud!

Levi, you are so amazing and I cannot wait to hear about your adventures of serving. I know without a doubt that wherever you are called to, is where you are supposed to be. Those people need you. Their spirits have been waiting for you. You will bring so much light into their lives. I am so thankful for the example you are setting for our family, our friends, your friends and your future nieces and nephews!

I look up and admire you so much, Levi. I couldnt ask for a better brother and friend.
Levi, you have worked so hard to get to this point and you're efforts will be so blessed!


Article of Faith 1:5 says:


“We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands, by those who are in authority to preach the Gospel and administer the ordinances thereof.”

There is no better demonstration of the above Article of Faith than when the Lord calls a young man or woman in the Church to a full-time mission.




Elder Ronald A. Rasband said,

"At this time in your life, a mission call from the Lord, my young friends, is the most important work that you can do. Prepare now, live righteously, learn from your family and Church leaders, and come join with us in building the kingdom of God on earth—accept your divine appointment in “so great a cause.”



YAY ELDER JONES!!! I couldnt be more proud!









Stay tuned for our my next post on where Levi will be going! If you have any guesses, comment below! Person with the closest guess will get a candybar! :)

No comments: