Monday, September 21, 2009

Who would have thought these two would fall in love?









































How cute are these kiddies?! I cant get over how adorable Gav was. I have just been getting stuff ready for the wedding day slide show and I had the funnest time looking at pictures! Gavin was one of the cutest and fattest little babies I have ever seen. Kate looked tiny next to him. So cute. :) I must say too that I think this pic of me is pretty cute too. But Gavin has this really cute crooked smile (You cant really tell in this picture but in the other ones, its really cute.) Have I been saying cute too much? CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! There really isnt any better word to describe it.





1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Oh my! You guys are both such cutie's! Gavin looks exactly the same as he did back then!