Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a couple of goofballs



I really dont have anything new to say. I am just sitting in my room between classes, not wanting to do my homework (who WOULD want to read Hamlet?) It's only the second week of school and I am already procrastinating. Great.
Anyway, that being said, it's the second week of school and Labor day is coming up, so that means no classes! Whoo hoo! Also my family is coming down to our condo down here and I am really excited, we always have a lot of fun there. One thing we do is play ultimate spoons. It gets pretty intense. I hope we dont scare Gavin away. ;) I think the girls will go see Aida at the Tuacahn theater sometime while they are down here and the guys are gonna go golfing. It should be a lot of fun. :)






I made a video for my family with some pics with some of the adventures from the condo.









No comments: