Friday, August 31, 2012

Dear Poppy... Month 3


Dear Poppy,
You are now 14 weeks old and I cant believe how much more I love you every day.
You started laughing recently and I cant even tell you how giddy it makes me to hear your
squeeker toy laugh. You are getting such a fun and sassy personality and I love it!
You smile ALL the time. And its not just your mouth that smiles, its your entire body.
Your eyes scrunch up, you curl into a ball and you move your head back and forth like you are being 'modest'. Kills me every time. I like to think those smiles are reserved especially for me.
You did so incredibly well on the long drive to our new home! I am so proud of you, Poppy.
Mama was really worried and anxious about it, but you were a perfect little angel!
How did we get so lucky?
You are babbling a lot now, in fact,
you are in the other room right now and making the cutest squeels and sounds.
Sometimes I try to imitate them back to you and its like we are haveing a full blown conversation!
I love it.
I love you, Poppy Girl.
Poopy diapers and all!
Love you to the moon and back,
Your Mama



Photobucket

2 comments:

MorgHarpNich.com said...

Your baby is so precious..I can tell you're a proud mother!
Morgan

Alexis Kaye said...

she is so cute!!!!! And you're such a sweet mom! I can't wait for this :)