Saturday, July 21, 2012

"I'm Monica, Super Aunt!"

I feel like my parents generation often quotes the show Seinfield and that any situation in life reminds them of an episode.
 However, I think that this generation can find something to relate to from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
I just love Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler... and occasionally Ross.
The most recent episode that I've experienced in real life is the one where Emma wont stop crying.
Yup, it happens folks.
But the funniest thing is when Monica is holding Emma... and well I am sure you've seen the episode. {if not, dont worry, you can watch it here}
we've been living at my parents for the last month and my younger sister has been a HUGE help with Poppy.
She is "Addie, Super Aunt(y)!"
Poppy has a lot of awesome Aunts, but Addie and her have really bonded. She can totally get her to stop crying when no one else can and baby girl could smile at her all day long.
Oh, and Monica is right. The "Oh baby baby baby" swing move totally works.



Dont let that face fool you...
she loves her Aunty. She just had enough shopping for one day.

Photobucket

No comments: