Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Adventures at the mall



Paisley's Grandma gave her this cute outfit and she wore it for the first time yesterday. . . 
And what an adventure we had. 
We decided to make a trip to the mall for a few hours and Paisley was a little angel and slept almost the whole time. But when she woke up, she was hungry so I whipped out a bottle and went to get her out of her car seat. Well. . . Lets just say that Paisley wasnt alone in her seat. 
Yes, we had a MAJOR explosion. And I mean major. She was practically swimming in it.
It took the coordination of me, my mom and my two sisters to get her cleaned up.
There was a lot of laughs and gagging to say the least.
I am SOOO glad they were there to help me. I dont know what I would have done if they werent there to lend a hand... and a baby wipe.
{Lesson learned? One cannot have too many baby wipes in the diaper bag!}


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man! Such a cute outfit and what a crazy adventure! Hahahaha ;)