Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Are Special

Have you read this book?
If you havent, you MUST go get one now.
This is one of my all time favorite books.


You Are Special is a beautiful story that reminds us that we are precious to God just the way we are. It is through spending daily time with him that we begin to see ourselves through his eyes. This is an important truth that children and parents need to know: God loves us even though we make mistakes and have flaws.

I have my copy ready to read to Poppy ALL the time.

Here are a few more of my favorite picture books...


What were some of YOUR favorite books growing up?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

I love that book too! :)

Alexis Kaye said...

I love that book too! :)

A Woman Who LIVED said...

I wish I could stand on mountain tops and then look deep into each woman's eye and remind them exactly what this book says. It is a message especially religious women need. We tend to beat ourselves up so much more than necessary.

When I was growing up I also loved The Napping House. It is not nearly so inspiring, but so funny!