Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Never Land Photography

Hello Friends!
Spring is coming and that means its time for some AWESOME photography opportunities!
Last spring, I did some really fun photo shoots and the PERFECT time of year is approaching for your own magical experience.



My goal is to bring people to Never Land. To let them experience the magic and the imagination that comes with it, no matter the age! Never Land isnt just a place. It is a state of being. I will provide a moment of 'Never Land' for my friends and loved ones and I will capture it in a way that will never be forgotten and can be enjoyed everyday.

Packages:
Prior to your session, we can decide what kind of theme you’d like to see in your photo’s. We will discuss the look and feel, props, and location. We will also meet after the session to discuss which photo's you would like edited.

Children Never Grow Up:
*Fairy/Princess Package: Your little girls will love dressing up and pretending to be a fairy or a princess.
*Pirate/Lost Boy Package: Your little boys will enjoy dressing up and pretending to be a pirate or a lost boy.
Pixie Dust Portraits: High school senior session/actor's portfolio, bridals, etc.
Families Tink Happy Thoughts: Family portraits
Awfully Big Adventure Weddings: Wedding packages include:
*Thimbles of Joy: Engagements
*I Believe: Bridals
*Greatest Adventure of them All: Wedding Day
These packages can be combined or a la carte.

~Each session includes:
1-2 hour session
1 Location
Unlimited outfit changes in the time allotted
10 edited images (More can be added for an additional price.)
CD with print release


Please don’t hesitate to contact me for a quote on your personalized session. I am open to trades, knowledge, etc and can make it work for any wallet! Help me spread the word and I will give you a special discount. :)
Contact me at: lauren_e_jones@yahoo.com
See some of my favorite sessions here and here

Photobucket
Regular child photo shoot or one of the following:

No comments: