Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

awkward:
1. getting locked out of my house and having to run to the neighbors in my ugly pj's, no shoes and pale/sick face and ask to borrow their phone.
2. this picture. enough said.
3. spending lots of time on my makeup in the morning and coming home to realize it has all come off at work and i look like a teenage boy.
4. meeting my new doctor and realizing after the appointment that there was a very flattering booger very obviously on the inside of my nose.
5. greeting a customer at work while walking into a stand and totally plowing it over. then they asked if i was alright in a worried voice. yes, i am ok. just a klutz. 

awesome:
1. laughing with gavin about silly things. for example, i have to sleep with tons of pillows just so i can be comfy at night and gav starts singing his version of "angels among us" but replaces the words with: "I believe there are pillows between us. . ."
2. gav playing with my hair when i am feeling sick
3.sleeping all through the night without needing to go to the bathroom. heavenly.

Photobucket

3 comments:

L said...

HAHA you had me laughing through most of this. Awesome!
Much Love,
L


(allglorious-within.blogspot.com)

Alexis Kaye said...

hahahah i love that there's more awkward than awesome

Bethany said...

love it!