Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wowzers

Wow you guys. I know I've apologized before, but I just have to do it again.
I am so sorry I've been MIA in the wonderful world of blogs recently.
There has been soooo much going on, I just had to put my blogging passion on the back burner for a bit.
Dont worry, I will be back to normal in no time.
Well... As I am sure you are ALL hoping to find out if we are having a boy or girl...
You are just going to have to wait a bit longer because we still need to tell my Grandma and Grandpa Jones. They deserve to know! :)
(I will try to call you today Gram and Gramps!)

I started a new job at a cute little scrapbook store called Pebbles in my Pocket and I LOVE it!
Nothing beats being surrounded by crafty things, cheerful people and festive Christmas music!
I did lose my previous job, but it was a blessing in disguise and I couldnt be happier that it happened.

We celebrated Gavin's 26th birthday with his twin sister, Kate, and family at Olive Garden on the 15th.
I cant believe we've been together almost 3 years now. (2 married, 1 dating-not in that order)

We also had our fun and festive Whitehead Family Party AND Jones/Alvey Bowling party and had alot of fun. (Sorry I am still waiting on pictures!)

We head out to Orlando tonight and I am as giddy as a fat kid in a candy store!
I hope to be able to keep you all up to date on our adventures, but I dont know how often I will have access to a computer.
I vow to do my best!
Disneyworld, Harry Potter Adventure, here we come!

I just want to say thanks to all my readers.
You guys give me so much motivation to be a better person and such great advice and words of kindness when I really need it and it is soooooo wonderful to have friends like all of you!
I love you all!


Here is a sneak peek at some of the Gender Reveal cupcakes I made!
I PROMISE TO ANNOUNCE IT SOON!

:)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Courtney B said...

I'm so jealous of your trip :) It's going to be amazzzing!
And what a fun job! Pebbles is such a cute store.

Dimes2Vines said...

I completely understand about blogging on the back burner - I've been there too! I am looking forward to the new year and a new start!

Carlie said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having, and I just follow your blog! I bet everyone in your family is thrilled! =)

Alyx said...

Not fair! The cupcakes don't give anything away!!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

glad you are doing well, good to hear from you!!! cute cookies!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

So I just came across your blog. I am a fellow Lauren, so I am automatically awesome, right?? Just kidding. But I am also a Lauren that has relatives with the last name Whitehead. What if we're Laurens that are also related too?? Long shot, but worth mentioning. Love your blog. Especially your button with the cute, vintage window. I have a huge thing for old windows, and my wedding had a bunch of them.