Monday, August 22, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Kaity}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."
--Peter Pan

This is one of my very best friends, and I am fortunate enough to also have her as a cousin. She is one of the most WONDERFUL people I know. Words cant explain how much she means to me and how special she is. She is so sweet, creative, beautiful, funny and all areound awesome! Her new hubby was about to be deployed to Iraq, but it got cancelled last minute. That is a wonderful Happy Thought!  I love her with all of my heart.


My name is Kaity and I am one lucky woman. I am married to the man I love and everyday I realize how right we are for each other. My husband is the national guard and will be getting deployed soon. He's already been gone off and on for training and I've found the truth is absence does make the heart grow fonder. Who knew I could love him even more.

My Happy Thoughts

1. Freedom

2. A testimony of the True Gospel

3. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies

4. Waking up in my husbands arms.

5. Laughing Hysterically

6. Thunder Storms

      7. Books that makes you sigh and smile 
     8. Puppy kisses

        9. Insights of Children

                  10. Love notes when you need them most.

Kaity, you are so amazing. I LOVE you sooo much.
XOXO
Photobucket

No comments: