Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Suzanne}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."

---Peter Pan
Here is my wonderful friend, Suzanne. Her and her hubby, Tristan, are expecting their first bundle of joy very, very soon. I wish they lived closer because we love them dearly. Here is a bit about her and her happy thoughts.


I like to think that my whole life is one big happy thought! I wake up every morning with a smile on my face because tristan is either messing with me..playing with my belly.. or kissing me goodbye. i get to see my most fabulous mommy all the time! ( and my fabulous family) I feel like i have so much to be happy about! I know i take it for granted sometimes.. i just need to be reminded how how lucky i am for everything that i have! im about to be a mommy.. and something that i want to teach my little baby girl and my future children is, just be happy, be grateful for everything, and wake up everyday with a smile on your face.


1, Anything funny!
2, Spending one on one time with my love
3, DISNEYLAND, and anything disney
4, Playing Just dance with my family.
5, rainey days
6, warm chocolate chip cookies..YUM!
7, Singing in the car, or the shower...really anywhere people cant hear me.
8, Sonic Ice
9, Playing with my make-up and nail stuff, i love to be crafty!
10, The gospel...it has given me everything i have and im eternally grateful!!!






Thanks Suzanne!
XOXO

No comments: