Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Happy Thought {by Janae}

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly."
--Peter Pan


Janae is one of my very best friends. She and I served in student government together in high school and LOVED every minute of it. She is always so full of energy and so adventurous! She has the prettiest smile and the kindest heart. You cant help but love her.

Hi! My name is Janae Decker. Life is great and full of adventures I'm ready to take on. I try to do something new and exciting every year. I have lived in China for a semester, gone on a couple of crazy adventures (like sky diving), and am now a senior in the dietetics program at Utah State University (Wahoo!). This fall I have an internship at IMC hospital and Primary Children's hospital. Most of the time my life is a whirlwind of excitement doing clinicals at the hospitals, working on nutrition projects for the community, staying caught up with my family, playing sports, and of course adding to my adventures list.
Here are my Happy Thoughts:
1. Doing something new and exciting that gives you that funny feeling in your stomach
2. Muddy Buddies
3. Playing my cello
4. Jumping off high places
5. Seeing old couples in love
6. Seeing the people I love happy
7. Finishing an awesome workout
8. My lime green shoes
9. The fact that I will never run out of adventures
10. People watching

Love you so much Ja nae-nae.
:)
XOXO

No comments: