Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Star struck

I work at a hotel and yesterday has so far been the best day of work ever and let me tell you why...
First off, our hotel usually has hot fresh cookies for our guests and for months, they have been out of my favorite, sugar cookies. Well, they brought them back! YAY!!!
Ok, now second... I got to see and meet someone who I have admired from a far since I first saw him in Field of Dreams... That's right. "If you build it, he (really!) will come."
AND HE DID COME TO GOOD OLE' ST. GEORGE UTAH!!!



Kevin Costner... how cool is that? I mean who didnt love Dances with Wolves? Or Message in a Bottle? Or Dragonfly, Robinhood, Waterworld or the Guardian right? He is a great actor and although I only got to see him for a few minutes and greet his beautiful family. It sure made my night.


I was so giddy all night. I really don't know what I would do if I ran into another celebrity without warning...


Probably act like a fool. :)


No comments: