Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Letter

I havent posted anything in awhile and I just wanted to take a second and let my wonderful husband know how much he means to me.

Gavin,

You light up my world. You make the sun shine on the rainy-ist of days. I thank my Heavenly Father for you every day. I dont know what I did right to have such a wonderful, amazing and loving man as you. My life was forever changed the moment you gave me a chance. I love you so much. There isnt anything I wouldn't do for you. My heart skips a beat when you smile at me. My knees buckle when you kiss me softly. I only have eyes for you. I love our life together and cant wait to see what the future brings.
I am so happy I have you for all eternity. It wouldnt be Heaven without you and I cant wait to rule worlds with you.
There are so many things I love about you and I plan to let you know every single one of them.
Gavin, you are my entire reason for living and I hope to make you as happy as you have made me.

Forever Yours,
Lauren

No comments: