Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lauren the Sickie

Well it happened... I got the swine flu. And let me tell you... it is NOT fun. For the past few days I have been stuck in the house not able to do a thing for myself. Luckily I was at home and not at Dixie. But that was probably the hardest part, being away from Gavin. So I've watched plenty of movies and have slept more than I have in the past 2 weeks combined.
Friday we got our engagement pictures done and Saturday is when I got sick. It is a miracle Gavin didnt get sick when I had been kissing him for pics all day long.
The engagements went awesome! I will add some pics that my mom took but I will blog about the experience as soon as I get the actual pictures and can upload those as well. I am so excited to see them! They are going to be gorgeous! We couldnt ask for a nicer day and a prettier location OR a more handsome fiance. It was so much fun, I wanna do it again!
Gav is doing good, just keeping up with school and going to football. We are still trying to figure out housing for when we get married, along with TONS of other stuff. There is just so much to do when getting married! But I am seriously loving evey minute of being engaged and am so excited for the day I will be sealed to the love of my life for all time and eternity. He is one of a kind.



















No comments: